Monday, 6 May 2013

Rooftop party, Hong Kong

A rooftop by the sea.

This is a residential building in a busy district in Hong Kong. It has only 16 floors but since the buildings near by are not tall so one can see the sea view from here. Residential buildings are easy in Hong Kong- if one can enter the building without being stopped by security guards. Then, the next thing to do is take an elevator, walk one floor and one will reach the top.

I had picnic with some Russian friends there. We drank, spied on people and played Chinese checkers. We found out that Hongkongers are boring- they could sit in front of TV for hours...it really bored me and I felt asleep on the roof. I was so sleepy that I had hallucination.

Behind the low-rise buildings are skyscrapers.
My friend brought a binocular.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a voyeurism.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was but I just watched people watching TV...lol.

      Delete
  2. Hey there,

    Firstly I gotta say, I'm simply amazed at all the things you've discovered in HK!

    I'm a fellow HK-er but I've grown up in NZ, I'm a NZ based urban explorer and I'll be heading to HK in two weeks. I didn't even realise urbex existed in HK till I saw your page! It would be a dream come true if you could take me around on some adventures in HK!
    It would be awesome if we could share stories/photos of the amazing places we've ventured into over some milk tea!

    Look forward to hearing back from you,
    Maggie
    maggie.daydreamer@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When are you coming to Hong Kong and how long are you staying? My friends and I explore every Sunday so you can join us on any Sundays :)

      Delete
  3. I'll arrive 26th June and leave 12th July

    That leaves 2 Sundays to explore :):):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, I will send my mobile phone number to your e-mail :)

      Delete